Monday, April 20, 2009

Never a dull moment...

So this morning I was going to bathe the boys. However I decided I would take a quick shower first. I was slow this morning and hadn't done it yet. Well I always leave the door open and put Elijah in the hallway to play so I can hear what's going on.

I heard David talking to Elijah and peeked out to see what was going on. All I saw was flesh and black. David quickly ran off when I saw him.

Covered with soap I showered as quickly as possible so I could try and control the damage. When I got out this is what I found. And what was David's response? "Look mom, pretty." As he pointed to the black lines all over his body. I can be thankful it wasn't permanent marker. Most of it came off in the bathtub. Boy am I in trouble when Elijah is mobile too. I better end here before some other "David adventure" begins.

4 comments:

  1. How funny! I had a similar experience with Carson last week while I was crossing. He had brought a yellow highlighter in the car with him, and when I got back into the car he had colored all over himself. I will have to post the pictures to my blog when I download them. David and Carson really are A LOT alike!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, I think you're right about having two boy mobile. The fun times that will ensue. :)

    David just seems like he's going to be the life of the party though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great post! I love that David thought he looked so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are small and quick. Tony once got my mascara and tried to put it on his eyelashes, I think he got bored with it and did his whole face. He was even in the same room. You have to be smarter than them sometimes too.

    ReplyDelete