Thursday, April 30, 2009

I give in.

I have decided I cannot be a homemaker and mother. In trying to do both of these rolls I am failing at both. So I have quit I am no longer a homemaker just a mother. At least I can feel I am succeeding at one thing.

So if you have to kick your way in. If you come over don't ask for a drink because we probably won't have any clean dishes. In fact we probably won't be here because we will be on an outing somewhere so I don't have to look at my messy house.

Do I sound like I am venting, yes I am. My house is crumbling. It has been a hard week. Elijah is sick and David is bored. So the combination is a recipe for disaster.

4 comments:

  1. Amy, I've ALWAYS thought you were great at both of those jobs. You very much are. Don't be to hard on yourself dear. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, but both are a life long sentence. But it is ok to take a vacation from one or the other every now and then. By the way I think you always do a great job at both :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the pep talks guys. I guess I let my rough morning get to me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amy YOU ARE AWESOME!! I just love you!! I think you are great at everything you do - we all just need to allow ourselves to take a breath and enjoy life sometimes!

    ReplyDelete