Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Mommy's Little Helper


Yesterday I was making breaded chicken for dinner. The kind that you dip in egg, then the breading and cook it. As I was cooking it Elijah was getting very fussy. So I hurried as fast as I could to get the chicken done and throw it in the oven.

I then rinsed my hands and took Elijah into the bedroom to feed him. Ten minutes later I returned to continue on with dinner. It was then that I saw David sitting on the kitchen counter where I had been working.

He had taken the eggs and cracked two open. Luckily it was only two. One of which had made it into the bowl and the other all over the counter and him. David looked at me with his big eyes and said "Eggs." The joys of mommy's helpers. I couldn't help but laugh at the whole mess and go clean him up.

2 comments:

  1. He reminds me of Lexi in that picture. That same mischievous smile.

    It's good that he's so eager to help in the kitchen. :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a cute picture, it makes it hard to get mad at them when they are that cute.

    ReplyDelete