Sunday, April 5, 2009

General Conference


I am sad to say it was hard to hear even one talk this year during General Conference. My girls were as well-behaved as they could be but it was so hard to focus. Aside from the chaos I was able to feel the spirit. I could feel the Holy Ghost testify that President Monson was a prophet of God while he spoke. And especially while the choir sang "We Thank Thee Oh God for a Prophet" and showed pictures of President Monson.

The day is coming much faster than I want that my home will be quiet. That I won't have children to hush and tell them to listen to the speakers. I must remember that and use the time I have teaching them and loving them before it is gone. (Photo taken this morning while watching General Conference)

1 comment:

  1. That's neat Amy. Cute picture. Wasn't Conference great? I am so glad we can have it.

    ReplyDelete