Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Body Art

So I am trying make a real effort to focus more on my children.  I find my days filled with cleaning, running kids here and there and the many other demands of the day. Yesterday was cold and rainy and we had to stay inside.  I decided I would pull out the finger paints.

With so many things to do I thought I could try and start the kids playing and I  would get something done.  But I came back to find Elijah covered in finger paints.  He found his body was a much better canvas to work on.  What will he think of next.

I think he enjoyed clean up more than the painting itself.  He was so covered in finger paints I didn't want to put him in the tub.  Then I would have a big mess in the tub to clean up so I let him sit in the sink and get all clean.  He loved that.

No comments:

Post a Comment