Friday, February 19, 2010

Never a Bad Hair Day


I realize I write most my posts about my boys but I do not want to neglect my girls so I am going to try and write more posts about them.

Some things in life just aren't fair. One of which is Sadie's hair. Seriously, I don't think she has ever had a bad hair day. She would say she has but I have never seen it. Oh wait, she did look a bit rough when she came home from Girls Camp but I don't think you can count that. Anyway I think Sadie is a beautiful girl and always does a great job fixing her hair.

3 comments:

  1. That is a beautiful picture! She does have good hair. Maybe in my next life I will too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just an invitation to become a follower of our Relief Society blog: mtshadowsrs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw Sadie at the school the other day and thought to myself "What a pretty young lady". She is such a cute girl - and I KNOW that is because she has such a cute mom!!

    ReplyDelete