Friday, February 26, 2010

Are You a Michael Buble Fan?


I rarely listen to music. The only time I have a chance to listen to music is in the car. And I think it is pure torture to add music to the chaos I already have in my van with my children. However I have found Michael Buble. My girls are so happy because I actually like some music they like.

I love his music! I don't know what it is, but his songs always bring a smile to my face and make me want to dance. His lyrics are captivating. His slow songs are moving. He is a modern-day Frank Sinatra.

I am sad to say I will not be attending his concert next month. I just couldn't justify spending that much money on myself. However when he comes in concert again in a year or two I have to go. I have watched a few of his music videos (can you believe it?) and he looks like a great entertainer.

I would say my 2 most favorite Michael Buble songs are Everything and Save the Last Dance

1 comment: