Sunday, February 28, 2010

The Guessing Game

 
Who me?

One of the hardest parts of being a mom is trying to figure out what is wrong with my little guy.  Last week he had tubes in his ears and  I was hoping it would solve all of our grumpy issues.  But I am reluctant to say it has not.  Elijah has been not sleeping well this week.  Every night he has woken up at least twice.  Sleep deprivation is so hard for me.  I feel like a zombie all day and I have no patience when I am tired.  I just don't feel like a very good mom when I am so grumpy.

This poor boy just has not been a very happy camper.  I finally broke down and took him to the doctor to see if he was still having ear issues but they were perfect.  So we get to play the guessing game.  Is it his ears still hurting from the surgery.  Maybe he is teething.  Maybe he is coming down with something.  Maybe he is just simply a grump.  I know that is not the issue because the rare days he is feeling great he is a delight.  I will be so happy when he can communicate and tell me what the problem is.

No comments:

Post a Comment