Monday, October 5, 2009

One in a Million....


Life has been so busy I have not had time to post on my blog. So today I promised myself I would. And I thought I would start of with my amazing husband. I am so lucky to have such an awesome guy!

Steve has been going to school for a LONG time! I don't count before we were married. So just since we have been together he has been plugging along for 10 years. It is really hard to go to school when you have a big family.

Steve just passed another big test! For the past five years I have been saying he has about two years left to get his bachelor's and I can officially say he has less than a year to go! I notice I am using lots of exclamation marks but this is a big deal in our life. I don't know what life is like to have a husband who goes to work and comes home to the family.

Besides school he always dedicates his time to our family. I noticed he spends every extra minute he has taking care of our family. He is always helping with the children. He really is a great dad. He also is very thoughtful. He makes it a point to give me one night a week to go do whatever I want. He knows I have the children a lot and wants to give me a break.

So there you have it folks. I am married to the sweetest, most loving, most amazing guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment