Monday, October 26, 2009

My Baby is 1 Today!









I can't believe my baby boy is one today. Time flies when you are a parent. Elijah is such a joy to our family. Life could not be imagined without him. From the moment he was born he has been his unique, fun little self. He is just a happy guy.

Just in time for his birthday he has started walking or I should say started taking steps. He can take about 5 steps before he falls down. He is persistent. I give him a couple weeks until he starts running.

Also just this week he learned how to go down the stairs. We discovered that new talent yesterday when he was downstairs and no one had put him down there. My biggest challenge these days is making sure the girls have put the lid down on the toilets. Elijah loves the bathrooms!

2 comments:

  1. He's so cute! I'm really glad I got to meet him. Happy birthday Elijah!

    ReplyDelete