Friday, May 15, 2009

Lost without Lost


Last night Steve and I watched the final episode of Lost this year. I am in mourning because next year is the final season. I have truly loved this tv series. I love sitting down with Steve and watching this show so it makes me so sad that it will be ending next year.

It took me I think an hour to go to sleep last night because I was baffled by the episode. I have to give a big thanks to our friends Jeff and Heidi for getting us hooked. If you are not a fan yet you can get it at the library. Just commit yourself to watch the first two episodes and after that you won't be able to stop.

Lost is the perfect word for this show because you are always lost at the end of an episode. Nothing happens like you thought it would. The show is anything but predictable. And just when you start to get answers they open a whole new series of questions. You think the title is chosen because this plane crashes on an island and the people are lost but the title means so much more.

3 comments:

  1. I feel just the way you do. I am really sad, I would say almost in denial that it is going to end next year. I think I'll die if they make us wait until January again.

    Wouldn't it be fun to watch the series finally together? I think it would be. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, where did you get your pictures? I totally want to post about this sadness as well! It was fun to chat about it - helps the tragedy seem a little better when we can re-hash over and over!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amy! Thanks for getting me hooked on this show. Kelsi and I have been watching the DVDs (we got them from Hollywood Video because I couldn't wait for the waiting list at the library). We are almost done with the first season. I hope that we have enough time to catch up so that we can start watching next season when it is on t.v.!!

    ReplyDelete