Thursday, October 21, 2010

Journal Days 10, 11 & 12

Day 10 - A photo taken over 10 years ago of you. Oh, to be ten years younger and fifty pounds lighter.  This was our engagement picture.


Day 11 - A photo of you recently- Seriously?  Do I have to?  I am still working on getting the ambition to lose the baby fat.  And yes my baby is almost two.


Day 12 - Something you are OCD about- Boy these are tough questions.  Perhaps this is not an OCD thing but just quirky.  I do not share my blankets when I sleep.  We tried the shared blanket thing when we were first married and I hated it.  So since the 2nd month of our marriage Steve and I have always had our own blanket.

1 comment:

  1. So I noticed that you haven't posted in a while. I love hearing about your little family. Miss seeing you and talking to you. Hope things are well!

    ReplyDelete