Sunday, October 10, 2010

Journal Day 4, 5 & 6

Day 4 - My Favorite Book:

If you know me, you know I don't do much reading. I just have too many things going on, reading is last on my list. So there is not a lot of books to choose from. But without fail I always love to read this book to my girls every year just after Halloween. I love reading about their little cabin in the woods during the seasons. I love Laura's simple Christmas and how happy she was and hope it will help my children realize they don't need a big Christmas to be happy. So it may seem silly but I would say this is my all-time favorite book.

Day 5 - My favorite quote. Don't have a lot of those either. But I would say one of my favorite quotes is one said in Steel Magnolias "That which does not kill us, makes us stronger."

Day 6 - 20 of My Favorite Things: These are not necessarily in any order
1- Stephen's Mint Hot Chocolate
2- Finding ways to save money when shopping
3- Watching Perry Mason at night
4- Snuggling with my little boys
5- Playing games
6- Spending time with my sisters
7-Going on a date with my husband
8- My pillow
9- Being able to sleep in
10- Fall- Everything about it!
11- Pink - any shade
12- Yummy food - preferably made by someone else
13- A clean kitchen
14- Salt City Candles
15- Driving by myself - when it is completely quiet and I can just think
16- French manicures
17- Drinks. I love beverages. My all-time favorite was a Pina Colada (non-alcoholic of course) I had in San Juan, Puerto Rico. It was to die for.
18- Fun socks
19- Spending one-on-one time with my kids
20- Weekends

No comments:

Post a Comment