Sunday, July 18, 2010

Steve's Official Graduation!

What an awesome day!  It was one of the best days ever.  I can't explain how much admiration and love I have for my husband for completing his bachelor's degree.  It was a LONG hard battle but he did.  Despite life's hardships and obstacles he finally was able to finish one of his greatest goals in his life.
 Steve's mom and sister were there to support Steve at his graduation.  After the graduation Steve's mom took all of us to ice cream.  She also decorated the house and had some great banners hanging at our house, telling Steve what great job he did.  I love his mom. She is a wonderful woman.


This is part of my family that came to support Steve.  I love having a supportive family.  They are the best cheerleaders and friends anyone could ask for.  That evening everyone came over to celebrate. We played games and laughed and talked about what a great guy Steve is.  Could you have a better day than that?  Way to go Steve!

3 comments:

  1. Way to go! Not only to Steve but also to you! Truly a great accomplishment! I wish only the best for you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!! No more having to say, "two more years"!!! I think we'll be going back to school. Hopefully we won't have to say that much longer either.

    Congratulations to you guys.

    ReplyDelete