Sunday, August 15, 2010

Pioneer Day Parade

Okay I really have to work on taking more pictures.  Luckily I took a few of my kids with their cousins.  Lexie loves cousins.
The night before we went about 9:00 pm to find a place and it was packed.  I couldn't believe it.  Next year we will have to go really early  and hang out so we can find a great place.  It is also hard saving a spot for about twenty people.
Sadie is going to kill me for posting this picture.  She basically had time to get her clothes on, brush her hair and head out the door.  By the way the boy in the picture is my little brother.
Rule number one when going to the parade find a place in the shade.  We were in the shade and toward the front so it was great.
Toward the end Elijah was done.  He kept trying to lay down on the ground, silly kid.  Family fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment