Thursday, January 28, 2010

The Creative Juices are Flowing

I am so proud of myself. I started and finished TWO craft projects this month. Usually I start something and it sits half done in a box somewhere.
First is our FHE Chart. Thanks to my friend Mandi I have darling vinyl lettering. And thanks to my sister-in-law Erin I had a cute FHE Chart design to copy. To make my chart cute I needed a wood plaque. There is this great place called the Wood Connection. My plaque only cost me 6.00. What am I saying actually buying that plaque cost me a lot more because they had all these darling displays of wood decor you could paint. This is the one I chose and finished to put on my shelf in the kitchen. It has been YEARS since I have been able to start and finish a craft project on my own.

3 comments:

  1. Way to go!! I love making things and standing back and being happy with the results! Super cute projects.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so great to actually get to finish something - and your projects are adorable! Good Job! I LOVE the Wood Connections too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I keep forgetting to tell you - your board turned out great!!! And I love your Valentine Decorations...I told you that store is naughty!

    ReplyDelete